Medical Billing & Records Coordinator - Part-time
Guidewell Emergency Doctors is a one of a kind concept that is changing the way acute healthcare is delivered across the country. Like an emergency room, illnesses and injuries at Guidewell Emergency Doctors are handled by Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians. They also provide medical treatment for a wide range cases from the common cold through more serious conditions like stroke and heart attack. With onsite ultrasound, CT scan, IV fluids, digital x-ray and diagnostic labs, they provide comprehensive diagnostics, blood work and imaging, all under one roof.
- Responsible for proper processing and maintaining of all patient medical records in a timely manner.
- Responsible for collecting, posting, and managing patient payments.
- Responsible for answering questions from patients, insurance companies, and other relationships.
- Identify and solves patient billing complaints. This position does NOT include ICD10 coding.
- Identifies documentation deficiencies such as missing signatures and routes incomplete record to appropriate person for completion.
- Responsible for mastering the use of our computer systems, related software, and our practice management software.
- Mastering of all Policy & Procedure (PP) documents.
- Responsible for being accurate with the details of your job while multitasking.
- 2+ years experience with billing, health information, medical records or customer service in a healthcare facility
- Excellent communication skills, talking with patients, customers and partners
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability solve problems
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment
- Competitive hourly pay
- 2 options:
- Part time 1 weekday and every other Sat & Sun
- Full time 3 weekdays and every other weekend
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Days
- Day shift only