RN - Days - Freestanding ER - PRN
Crucial Care has a high acuity urgent care clinic off Baymeadows Rd. in Jacksonville, and operates 3 additional clinics in Orlando. We are hiring an ER Registered Nurse (RN). When you work for Crucial Care, you work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment, and advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care.
This facility is often the first line of defense for accidents, allergic reactions, and any number of emergency medical care needs. Nurses work to quickly assess the needs of each patient, prioritize care based on its critical nature, and work to stabilize a patient, treat the problem, discharge the patient after the emergency is over or make arrangements for a longer hospital stay.
- Assess patient's health, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
- Sympathetic to a patient's needs, and be able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy.
- Assist doctors, administer medicines and work with specific treatments. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Will face multiple patients, with differing needs, stages of health and risks. Being organized and knowing how to prioritize will be crucial.
- Keep Calm Under Pressure: Being able to function in the heat of emergency will be necessary.
- Active RN License
- 3 years experience with at least 2 years of Emergency Room (Emergency Department ER, ED), Urgent Care, or Critical Care experience
- Dayshift hours with shortened hours on weekends and holidays
- Closed Christmas and Thanksgiving
- Positive, family like atmosphere
- Skill challenging position that will promote the use of critical thinking
- Competitive pay