Nurse Practitioner ARNP (Urgent Care) / PA
Our client Crucial Care is hiring a PRN mid-level provider to support our high acuity urgent care facility off Baymeadows Rd. in Jacksonville. Main functions are to provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors and coworkers, as well as providing convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
- Perform medical assessment of clinic patients
- Establish and monitor a medically appropriate level of care for clinic patients.
- Oversee, direct and support on site laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct access services, if applicable.
- Work with staff to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Participate in and assist with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employed by or associated with company.
- Assure compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participate in development and presentation of education programs for staff.
- Represent company and the clinic as reasonably required at internal and external meetings or events.
- Provide guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction
- Master’s degree and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant certifying bodies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a mid-level provider required (NP or PA)
- Previous experience in fast-paced, urgent or emergent services preferred.
- Unscheduled patient experience required
- Professional References (3)
Thanksgiving and Christmas OFF
Day shift only
No ambulances or 911 calls