MedTalent is a national healthcare staffing company providing medical staffing solutions including strategy, staffing and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO). We are looking for an experienced credentialing specialist to join our team. The credentialing specialist will help facilitate the hiring and on-boarding process for medical licensed professionals.
- Provide superior customer service to medically licenses professionals. Every interaction is expected to be handled as if you are treating that person like they are the most important person to our company.
- Properly maintain files on each medically licensed professional including (CV, certifications, licenses, malpractice files, hospital privileges, etc.)
- Maintain proper records in the credentialing database
- Work closely with the other team members to ensure that the credentialing process is handled as quickly and professionally as possible.
- 2+ year’s experience as a medical credentialing specialist
- Experience verifying credentials from territories/countries like Puerto Rico, Cuba, Caribbean Islands, Guam, etc.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) required
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) a plus
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to problem solve, research and analyze data quickly
- High sense of urgency and likes to meet deadlines
Fun, creative and collaborative work environment in a unique, modern office
Growth potential for employees who excel