Provider Enrollment Specialist (Remote)
MedTalent is a national healthcare staffing company with a division that manages credentialing for small to large medical practices all over the country. Our credentialing division is CredentialGenie. CredentialGenie is looking for an experienced provider enrollment specialist to join our team.
- Provide superior customer service to medically licenses professionals.
- Work directly with medical providers to help facilitate the process of enrollment with insurance payors
- Manage the credentialing process from start to finish including obtaining applications from the payors, completing applications, submitting applications, following up with the payors to ensure applications are being processed and obtaining contracts once the credentialing process is completed.
- Properly maintain files on each medically licensed professional including (CV, certifications, licenses, malpractice files, hospital privileges, etc.)
- Maintain proper records in the credentialing database
- Work closely with the other team members to ensure that the credentialing process is handled as quickly and professionally as possible.
- 1+ year’s experience with provider enrollment credentialing
- Experience verifying credentials from territories/countries like Puerto Rico, Cuba, Caribbean Islands, Guam, etc. is a plus
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to problem solve, research and analyze data quickly
- High sense of urgency and likes to meet deadlines