Medical Practice Administrator - Guidewell
GuideWell & Crucial Care's clinics are stand-alone urgent care facilities offering a high-quality, cost-effective care alternative to meet unscheduled medical needs, currently serving the Orlando market.
Learn more about our clinics at http://www.guidewellemergency.com/
The Facility Leader position is one of the most important positions within Crucial Care. Management and Leadership skills are essential to the success of this position. The main focus of the Facility Leader is to support a team of highly qualified and dedicated staff to provide quality medicine while creating and maintaining the “Crucial Care Culture” for patient care. All staff members are required to uphold the values of Crucial Care and the facility leader makes sure that happens. Hiring the right personnel and matching them to the proper job description (to yield a low turnover) is needed to promote a positive work environment. The Facility Leader is accountable for all financial management of the facility including but not limited to budgets, schedules and vendors. The Facility Leader is required to learn Crucial Care protocols while providing and ensuring staff support to uphold all the same protocols. The Facility Leader maintains monthly growth meetings with staff and lead positions to provide the opportunity for professional growth within the organization.
- Positive role model to all employees
- Ensuring all Company Values are upheld at all times by staff
- Ensure all patient care is provided in a compassionate and empathetic manner
- Communicate positively and professionally
- Ensure staff adhere to all protocols, while managing continuous protocol updates to EVP Operations
- Hold staff accountable for daily checklist and completion of tasks in a timely manner
- Review and accountability for all budgets for the facility including staff, vendors, AP, AR and financial reporting
- Be aware and knowledgeable of all computer software and systems within the facility
- Accountability to hold all required meetings and verify documentation to uphold all required certification for the facility and staff
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience in a medical office required
- Management experience of staff of at least 15 employees is strongly preferred
- Urgent care, freestanding ER, primary care strongly preferred
- Ability to stand on feet for 10+ hours a day at times
- Ability to be on-call after office hours and on weekends
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Highly organized, punctual, and efficient, meets deadlines
- Six Sigma/ Process Improvement experience is a strong plus
- Competitive compensation package plus healthcare benefits offered
- Monday-Friday office hours with on-call schedule for weekends
- 10% of your annual base pay towards benefits, which you can use 1 of 3 ways:
- Option 1: Put it towards medical benefits
- Option 2: Put it towards a 401(k)
- Option 3: Cash it out
- The 10% is divided into equal payments and paid out bi-weekly on your paycheck after 60 days employment.
- 6 Visits to the Crucial Care clinic for you, spouse, and kids who live at home. $30 co-pay for any services provided in the clinic.
- Paid Time Off: Accrued per pay period