Nurse Manager - Freestanding ER - Day Shift
Our client Crucial Care is partnered with Guidewell in operating 3 freestanding high acuity urgent cares in Orlando. Guidewell is hiring a Charge Nurse (aka Nurse Operations Manager) and looking for an RN with an emergency medicine background. This person will work in the Ocoee, FL location.
Our medical facilities have the clinical capabilities to handle major medical issues – such as heart attacks, strokes, broken bones and internal injuries. We have on-site CT, Xray, Ultrasound and a Blood Lab and are staffed by Board Certified ER Doctors and ER trained clinical professionals.
Shift commitment for full-time nursing is three weekdays from 830am-7pm and every other weekend on Sat and Sun 830am-4pm. We do not leave util the last patient leaves, so most likely you will stay past closing time.
What we offer you:
- New state of the art equipment and technology
- Ability to still practice nursing while in a management role
- Opportunity to make decisions
- Growth and frequent learning
- Culture that believes patients deserve a better experience (quality vs. quantity)
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Active Florida RN License
- Must have recent experience of Emergency Room (ER), ICU or Critical Care experience
- Bilingual - Spanish a plus
- Charge or Assistant Charge Nurse experience strongly preferred, or 5-7 years of experience
- Ancillary staff to assist with tasks not specific to license (nourishment, comfort measures)
- Positive/ friendly work environment/ culture
- Skill challenging position that will promote the use of critical thinking (high acuity medicine)
- Excellent work life balance (no overnight shifts, no ambulances)
- Healthcare benefits, paid time off, 401K, etc. for full-time