Jr. Recruiter/ Internet Researcher
MedTalent is a healthcare staffing and recruiting company looking to innovate and be a leader in our industry. Our company was founded by recruiting executives, physicians and startup entrepreneurs, with the vision to match hospitals, clinics, and health systems with healthcare professionals, faster and hassle-free. We were frustrated with the amount of bad recruiting and lack of service and value in the healthcare space, so we decided we could do this the right way. We’re passionate about technology, innovation, experimenting with new processes and systems and ultimately about creating great experiences. Recruiting and job hunting doesn’t have to be painful. We’re recreating recruiting, and offering a high value service for our customers, and we are having FUN doing it!
MedTalent works with healthcare companies to find talent, ranging from Physicians, Mid-levels, Nurses, and more for our custmers across the United States.
- Source and contact candidates using multiple channels including database sourcing, emails, networking, job sites and referrals. You will also be expected to think about candidate acquisition differently. Coming up with new experiments and measuring the results of your experiments. The goal is to figure out how we can optimize and scale our process so that we can get the most candidates, the fastest while creating and maintaining a quality brand.
- You will be expected to not only recruit candidates but build relationships with candidates
- Always ensure that you are properly setting expectations with candidates and provide great service (above the normal level of what candidates expect from a recruiter)
- Take the proper amount of time to interview and qualify candidates. We don’t submit candidates unless we are sure they are a fit for the positions.
- Properly document your conversations and record all process into the applicant tracking system to ensure we are keeping clean and updated notes on all activity.
- Previous experience recruiting healthcare professionals, Physicians and Nurses, strongly preferred
- Must be a good problem solver
- Must look at challenges as an opportunity and not an obstacle
- Must be driven by results and success
- Must be a highly effective team player
- Must be willing to experiment and generate creative ideas on how to find and recruit candidates (come up with an idea, figure out how to try it, measure the results, learn, try again)
Salaried, full time position
Fun work environment
A ton of growth opportunity and career advancement