Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care - Bilingual
Our client is the largest Hispanic medical group in Central Florida and they are seeking a licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant. This person must be bilingual in English and Spanish and have completed a Medical Doctor program in the US or abroad.
- You will work collaboratively to ensure the clinic runs smoothly and that clients are highly engaged and satisfied.
- Establish effective working relationships with patients and families and ensure consistent adherence to established treatment protocols.
- Build relationships with patients and their families
- See patients of all ages and ailments
- Familiar with managed care / medicaid /medicare
- Ability to see 25 patients a day
- Must have a valid NP or PA license in Florida. ARNP, PA-C
- Must have 2+ years recent experience working in a family medicine, primary care, urgent care, obgyn, or outpatient facility
- Previously worked as a Physician / Medical Doctor abroad
- Bilingual - Spanish (fluent) required
- BLS, etc.
- Salary $100K+ plus a host of amazing benefits like healthcare, 401k, disability, paid time off
- Join an established and growing company
- Largest Hispanic medical group in Central Florida