CT / X-ray Technologist - Part-Time & PRN
Guidewell Emergency Doctors operates 3 high acuity urgent care clinics in Orlando area, that have all the capabilities of an emergency room including on-site lab, imaging, pharmacy and more. http://www.guidewellemergency.com/
The complexity of diagnostic imaging requires someone that is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic, and enjoys problem solving. We consider every role within Crucial Care to be important, challenging, and rewarding. We believe in “taking care of our people”, and in doing that, we support them and expect them to deliver a strong work ethic, good results, and an interest in continually growing as an individual.
- Complete daily radiology checklist.
- Autoclaving instruments per protocol.
- Complete inventory as assigned.
- Triage of patients upon request.
- Prepare discharge paperwork using Exit Care software.
- Turn over rooms per protocol (based on patient diagnosis)
- Provide patient care as directed by doctor/nurse.
- Assisting team in clinical area with non-lab related tasks.
- Active state license
- ARRT certification
- CT / cat scan Certified
- BLS certified
- Must be able to successfully pass a background and drug test
- Must be able to successfully pass an AHCA background check
- Proficiency with Windows based computers and common programs such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other common forms of electronic communication.
- Great communication skills (including the ability to proficiently read, write and speak English)
- Ability to build relationships with patients and employees and help support a culture of passion and enthusiasm
- Must be successfully credentialed within each facility through the routine privilege and credential process.
- Ability to produce rapid, high quality diagnostic images (assessed via Crucial Care Radiology Quality Assurance Program).Able to assist transporting patients (lifting/supporting, turning, pushing wheelchairs and stretchers)
- Able to stand and work up to a 12 hour “shift” in the facility.
- Ability to travel between local facilities (50 mile radius) in order to cover shifts (i.e. sick and vacation time).
- Can clearly read, write, and speak English.