Accountant - Healthcare Company
Our customer is looking for an Accountant to perform the following:
- Assist in the A/P cycle
- Assist in the A/R invoicing process
- Full understanding of the General Ledger impacts of above A/P & A/R invoicing.
- Assist in any budget to actual variances analysis caused by A/P & A/R coding.
- Assist in the vendor management process
- Assist in the bank reconciliation and cash management process: validating payment of the A/R invoices sent above and reporting daily on current cash position.
- Help organize and maintain accounting records.
- Help with other accounting admin functions as requested (could include maintaining fixed assets subledger, inventory management, setting up meetings or ad hoc reports).
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting OR equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of full cycle accounting; A/P, A/R and Vendor Management.
- Strong attention to detail and need for accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Office products, including Excel (formulas and locating data).
- Working knowledge of various accounting software.
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and understanding of the overall GL system.
- Communication Skills: The ability to work with all level of the organization.
- 10% of your annual base pay towards benefits, which you can use 1 of 3 ways:
Option 1: Put it towards medical, dental, vision plans (FL Blue, United Concordia, Superior Vision)
Option 2: Put it towards the 401(k)
Option 3: Cash it out (The 10% is divided into equal payments and paid out bi-weekly on your paycheck)
- 6 Visits to the Crucial Care clinic for you, spouse, and kids who live at home.
- $30 co-pay for any services provided in the clinic.
- PTO: Accrued per pay period (use it or lose it)
- Sick: 1 week of sick pay (rolls over up to 6 weeks)