MedTalent is a healthcare staffing and recruiting company looking to innovate and be a leader in our industry. MedTalent works with clients in healthcare finding talent ranging from Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Techs, etc. across the United States. Our company was founded by recruiting executives, physicians and startup entrepreneurs, with the vision to help hospitals, clinics, health systems and the candidates that work there, to be matched with the right position, faster and hassle-free. We were frustrated with the amount of bad recruiting and lack of service and value in the healthcare space, so we decided we could do this the right way. We’re passionate about technology, innovation, experimenting with new processes and systems and ultimately about creating great experiences. Recruiting doesn’t have to be painful. Candidates don’t have to be turned off or burdened by recruiters. We’re re-inventing recruiting, and making a high value service for our customers, and we are having fun doing it.
- Source and contact candidates using multiple channels including database sourcing, emails, networking, job sites and referrals. You will also be expected to think about candidate acquisition differently. Coming up with new experiments and measure the results of your experiments. The goal is to figure how we can optimize and scale our process so that we can get the most candidates, the fastest while creating and maintaining a quality brand.
- You will be expected to not only recruit candidates but build relationships with candidates
- Always ensure that you are properly setting expectations with candidates and provide great service (above the normal level of what candidates expect from a recruiter)
- Take the proper amount of time to interview and qualify candidates. We don’t submit candidates unless we are sure they are a fit for the positions.
- Properly document your conversations and record all process into the applicant tracking system to ensure we are keeping clean and updated notes on all activity.
- You will be expected to think about candidate acquisition differently. Coming up with new experiments and measure the results of your experiments. The goal is to figure how we can optimize and scale our process so that we can get the most candidates, the fastest while creating and maintaining a quality brand.
- Previous experience recruiting healthcare professionals including Physicians and Nurses a plus
- Must be a good problem solver
- Must look at challenges as an opportunity and not an obstacle
- Must be driven by results and success
- Must be a highly effective team player
- Must be willing to experiment and generate creative ideas on how to find and recruit candidates (come up with an idea, figure out how to try it, measure the results, learn, try again)
- Must be passionate about customer service and the candidate experience
We are flexible with the type of employment for the right person. We are open to Full-time, part-time, and contract.