Sales Engineer/ Pre-Sales (SaaS) REMOTE / VIRTUAL
This position is not to work for MedTalent, but working for one of our clients. Our client is a software (SaaS) company with a product marketing office in Jacksonville Beach, Fl. The company is a $1B + revenue company with customers like Facebook, Google, AirBNB, Nike, etc. This is a very interesting and exciting position with a San Fran based tech company but you work with a smaller Product Marketing team in Jacksonville, FL.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and presentations
- Assist with the preparation and data staging of the demonstration environments
- Help eliminate objections from prospects in the sales cycle by giving product demos and answering questions/concerns
- Represent the product to prospects and customers at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond and contribute to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Keep current with technology trends and understand the competitive landscape
- Provide pre and post sales technical support for engagements.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
- 5+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Support Engineer, Implementation Specialist, or Solutions Architect in an enterprise SaaS or technical sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills
- Technical and/or creative background is a plus
- Highly effective customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel 20% (40% if remote or not local to Jacksonville)
Medical and Dental
Salary and bonus