Medical Front Office & Billing Specialist- ER/Urgent Care- Floater
GuideWell / Crucial Care is hiring a Medical Ambassador for a floater position in the high acuity urgent care facilities in Orlando.
Our locations are below. Candidates are required to be able to work at ALL sites.
- 113 N Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
- 1706 N Semoran Blvd #100, Orlando, FL 32807
- 9580 W Colonial Dr, Ocoee, FL 34761
The Front Desk Receptionist / Medical Ambassador plays a key role in the success of our company. They are the first person the patients sees when they enter the clinic. You will be responsible for greeting the patient and quickly checking them in for medical attention. You will help the patient feel comfortable and attend to their needs. You will be a team player, helping to create a culture of collaboration, cooperation and passion to help our patients. You will learn and adhere to all the clinic protocols, procedures and safety policies while identifying new ways to improve patient care and facility operations.
- Communicate in a compassionate and empathetic manner with patients
- Greet patients, assess their needs and check them in quickly
- Enter information into the systems and create a medical chart for patient
- Attend to patient and their needs every 30 minutes while in the clinic
- Liaison with outside medical facilities and specialist for the medical teams requested needs to care for the patient, such as obtaining old medical records and reaching out to other physicians by telephone
- Set up patient admissions to the hospital while also arranging medical transport
- Completion of daily tasks and checklist in a timely manner
- Answering telephone calls
- Call previous patients (callbacks) to access the patient experience while in clinic
- Assist the team in the maintenance care of the clinic
- Learn and adhere to all protocols in the clinic for both patient care and facility operations
- Learn and master all computer systems in the facility
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must hold active BLS certification or participate in course within 90 days of hire
- Must successfully pass a Level 2 background screen and drug test
- Able to perform the duties expected for an active role in a busy office environment (standing, walking, teaching, public speaking, pulling, pushing, lifting, etc.)
- Able to stand and work up to12-hours in a day
- Ability to travel between facilities within a 50 mile radius
- Legibly write English, clearly speak English and proficiently read English.
- Ability to work the expected schedule below
- Weekday shift: 8:30AM to 7pm or CLOSE
- Weekend shift: 8:30AM to 4pm or CLOSE
- Healthcare benefits like medical, dental and vision offered, starting ~90 days of employment.
- 10% of your annual base pay towards benefits, which you can use 1 of 3 ways:
- Option 1: Put it towards medical benefits plan
- Option 2: Put it towards a 401(k)
- Option 3: Cash it out
- The 10% is divided into equal payments and paid out bi-weekly on your paycheck starting 60 days of employment
- 6 Visits to the Crucial Care clinic for you, spouse, and kids who live at home for a flat $30 co-pay for any services provided in the clinic.
- Paid time off: Accrued per pay period