Ultrasound Tech (On-call) - Days
Our client is a one of a kind concept that is changing the way acute healthcare is delivered across the country. Like an emergency room, illnesses and injuries at our clients clinic are handled by Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians. They also provide medical treatment for a wide range cases from the common cold through more serious conditions like stroke and heart attack. With onsite ultrasound, CT scan, IV fluids, digital x-ray and diagnostic labs, they provide comprehensive diagnostics, blood work and imaging, all under one roof.
This is an on-call Ultrasound position that pays per study completed.
We have more than one position open. There are 3 clinic locations- Winter Park, Semoran and Ocoee.
Click to learn more about our Emergency Medicine Clinics HERE
Clinic hours are Mon - Fri 9am - 7pm and weekends 9 am-4 pm.
No overnight shifts or 24 hours shifts. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
List of Job Duties:
- Ability to produce quality studies on a variety of patients (fast track, med surg to critical care).
- Ability to receive instructions regarding patient care tasks from practitioners and nurses in order to optimize efficiency in patient care.
- Maintain ARDMS certification
- Ability to respond to US request in a timely manner
- Maintenance of US equipment
- Ability to commute to all 3 facilities in Orlando area (Winter Park, N. Semoran Blvd, Ocoee)
Experience with Deep Vein Thrombosis is a plus
The compensation for the position will be paid per study. This is not a full-time position.