Sales Engineer/ Pre-Sales (SaaS) REMOTE / VIRTUAL
This position is not to work for MedTalent but working for one of our clients. Our client is a software (SaaS) company with a product marketing office in Jacksonville Beach, FL. The company is a $1B + revenue company with customers like Facebook, Google, AirBNB, Nike, etc. This is a very interesting and exciting position with a San Francisco based tech company but you work with a smaller Product Marketing team in Jacksonville, FL. We will consider remote or virtual employees (must live near a major airport).
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and presentations
- Assist with the preparation and data staging of the demonstration environments
- Help eliminate objections from prospects in the sales cycle by giving product demos and answering questions/concerns
- Represent the product to prospects and customers at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond and contribute to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Keep current with technology trends and understand the competitive landscape
- Provide pre and post sales technical support for engagements.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
- 5+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Support Engineer, Implementation Specialist, or Solutions Architect in an enterprise SaaS or technical sales environment
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong presentation skills
- Technical and/or creative background is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to travel 20% (40% if remote or not local to Jacksonville)
- Medical and Dental
- Generous salary