XRay / CT Radiologic Tech - PRN or Part-time & Full-time open
GuideWell Emergency Doctors & Crucial Care is hiring a PRN X Ray Radiologic Technologist in our Ocoee clinic. We are also hiring someone who can commit to two weekends per month on Saturday and Sunday. (9a-4p). The full time will be three weekday 10+ hrs shifts and every other weekend.
All day shift. Our hours are 9am-7pm weekdays and 9am-4pm weekends.
About GuideWell and Crucial Care:
For more information about these amazing facilities, click HERE
There is an old saying – “If you are healthy you have a million problems, and if you are sick, you have one”.
They know that being sick is scary – and that is why their Core Value is to provide Peace of Mind for their patients and their families. They take that responsibility seriously by providing the best medicine with an amazing and comforting patient experience.
This position speaks to the core of the service provided by Crucial Care. The complexity of diagnostic imaging requires someone that is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic, and enjoys problem solving. We consider every role within Crucial Care to be important, challenging, and rewarding. We believe in “taking care of our people”, and in doing that, we support them and expect them to deliver a strong work ethic, good results, and an interest in continually growing as an individual.
- Ability to build relationships with patients and employees and help support a culture of passion and enthusiasm
- Ability to produce rapid, high quality diagnostic images (assessed via Crucial Care Radiology Quality Assurance Program).
- Complete daily radiology checklist.
- Autoclaving instruments per protocol.
- Complete inventory as assigned.
- Triage of patients upon request.
- Prepare discharge paperwork using Exit Care software.
- Turn over rooms per protocol (based on patient diagnosis)
- Provide patient care as directed by doctor/nurse.
- Assisting team in clinical area with non-lab related tasks.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in ER/Hospital setting as a Rad Technologist
- Active state license
- AART certification (RT required)
- BLS certified
- Must be able to successfully pass a background and drug test
- Must be able to successfully pass an AHCA background check
- Proficiency with Windows based computers and common programs such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other common forms of electronic communication.
- Great communication skills (including the ability to proficiently read, write and speak English)
- Must be successfully credentialed within each facility through the routine privilege and credential process.
- Able to assist transporting patients (lifting/supporting, turning, pushing wheelchairs and stretchers)
- Able to stand and work up to a 12 hour “shift” in the facility.
No night shifts