ARNP Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
Our client is the largest Hispanic medical group in Central Florida. They are seeking a licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant. Ideally we'd love to hire someone who was previously a Physician / GP in their home country prior to moving to the US.
- You will work collaboratively to ensure the clinic runs smoothly and that clients are highly engaged and satisfied.
- Establish effective working relationships with patients and families and ensure consistent adherence to established treatment protocols.
- Build relationships with patients and their families
- Must have a valid NP or PA license in Florida. ARNP, PA-C
- Must have experience working in a family medicine, primary care, urgent care, obgyn, or outpatient facility
- Previously worked as a Physician in home country
- Bilingual - Spanish (fluent) required
- BLS, etc.
- Salary in six figure range plus a host of amazing benefits like healthcare, 401k, disability, paid time off
- Join an established yet growing company
- Largest Hispanic medical group in Central Florida