Digital/Social Media Internship
This is a college internship position for someone that wants to work 10 - 20 hours a week.
MedTalent is a healthcare staffing and recruiting company looking to innovate and be a leader in our industry. Our company was founded by recruiting executives, physicians and startup entrepreneurs, with the vision to help hospitals, clinics, health systems and the candidates that work there, to be matched with the right position, faster and hassle-free. We were frustrated with the amount of bad recruiting and lack of service and value in the healthcare space, so we decided we could do this the right way. We’re passionate about technology, innovation, experimenting with new processes and systems and ultimately about creating great experiences. Recruiting doesn’t have to be painful. Candidates don’t have to be turned off or burdened by recruiters. We’re re-inventing recruiting, and making a high value service for our customers, and we are having fun doing it.
We are a small team that is focused on 3 things:
1) To always be creating and innovating new and better ways of doing things. We do not come to work every day expecting to do the same things. We are constantly experimenting and learning.
2) We are focused on creating great experiences for our customers. That means we will do more for our customers than anyone else would do. We focus on delivering great customer service and five star experiences.
3) We work hard, we hustle and we are driven by success. We set goals and we hit goals. Our customers rely on us to deliver value and work to always exceed expectations.
- Drive awareness and understanding of the company and our products through campaigns targeted at existing clients, as well as prospects and the external market. (persona targeting, product positioning, messaging, creative materials and collateral, and product launches).
- Create product collateral (multimedia) and support materials to clearly communicate the value proposition of new product features.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, and clearly communicate this information to both sales and product.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product initiatives, and work cross-functionally with product and sales to track and measure the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Create and manage a digital web strategy (website, social, media) to increase brand awareness and drive inbound leads.
- Responsible for the creation (writing) of marketing content (social posts, blog, data sheets, e-books, marketing slicks, etc.) with a strong understanding of the target personas, and utilizing the appropriate messaging to resonate with each persona
- Must have some experience with content creation and social media
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering and sales teams
- Creative and/or multimedia design (graphic design, video, web/HTML) experience is a plus
- Ability to define goals, prioritize work, and act as a self-starter.